Dxcy Junior Syrup comprises Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg) and dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (5mg). This syrup is a combination medicine used to cure dry cough. It works by decreasing the function of cough in the brain. It relieves allergic symptoms. for example, runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, and throat irritation.
DXCY syrup can be taken with a meal or empty stomach at a proper dose and time that is advised by the doctor. The consumption of the medicine depends on the situation and how you react to the medication. If you stop consuming the syrup too early then it can result in the comeback of the symptoms and can affect you a lot.
Uses of DXCY Junior syrup
- It is used for the treatment of dry cough.
Benefits of DXCY Junior syrup
- It will help to relieve allergy symptoms and will also help you to carry out your daily activities more easily
- This DXCY syrup is safe and effective to use.
- Syrup starts working just after a few minutes of consumption and its effects last up to several hours.
- It releases the cough out of the body.
Side effects of DXCY Junior syrup
The majority of the side effects do not require any kind of medical assistance and vanish as your body adapts to the syrup.
Some common side effects of the DXCY junior syrup are:-
Precautions for using DXCY Junior syrup
- Kindly consult your doctor if consuming alcohol with the the DXCYJunior syrup.
- Syrup may be unsafe for consuming at the time of pregnancy.
- It can cause side effects and you can have a problem in driving
- DXCY Syrup is unsafe for individuals suffering from liver diseases.
How to use DXCY Junior syrup
Take this syrup in the dose and time as advised by your doctor. Check the labeling for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. DXCY Junior Syrup may be taken with food or on an empty stomach, but it is better to take it at a proper time.
How can DXCY Junior syrup be stored?
- The syrup needs to be stored below the degree Celsius.
What if I forget to take DXCY Junior syrup?
- If you miss a dose of Cozymin-DX Junior Syrup, take it as soon as possible.
- However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule.
- Do not double the dose.
- DXCY syrup helps to relieve dry cough.
- Measure the syrup with the help of the cup not by a regular spoon.
- It may cause dizziness r drowsiness.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol with syrup.
- Inform your doctor if the cough lasts more than 7 days.
- Can I breastfeed my baby while taking DXCY Junior syrup?
No, it’s not recommended to consume DXCY syrup while breastfeeding because the syrup contains such salts that can pass into the breast and can also harm the baby.
- Can DXCY Junior syrup be more effective if taken more than recommended?
No, it is not reliable to take doses more than advised by the doctor because it can also cause some side effects that may harm a person’s health.