Ofloxacin 50 Mg Suspension is a class of antibiotics known as fluoroquinolones which are used in the treatment of infections caused by bacteria including pneumonia, typhoid fever, infection of the skin, etc. A bacterial infection is a condition in which bacteria grow in the body and cause infection or it can target any body part and multiply very quickly. This suspension contains antibacterial ofloxacin, which is used in the treatment and prevention of a wide range of bacterial infections. It works by killing bacteria that cause infections and inhibits the repairing of cells and kills the bacteria by preventing the further spread of infection.
Uses of Ofloxacin 50 Mg Suspension:
- Ofloxacin 50 Mg Suspension is used in the treatment of community-acquired pneumonia which is the most common type of lung infection caused by streptococcus pneumonia.
- This suspension is used in the treatment of bronchitis which is an inflammation in the lungs that is caused by some mycoplasma pneumonia.
- It is also used in the treatment of bone and joint infections caused by pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- This is used in the treatment of cystitis which is a bladder infection caused by E.coli and klebsiella pneumonia.
Side Effects of Ofloxacin 50 Mg Suspension:
- Upset stomach, headache, diarrhoea, dizziness, or trouble sleeping, if any of these side effects may occur or get worsen, tell your doctor immediately or get medical attention.
- Remember that Ofloxacin 50 Mg Suspension has been prescribed because your doctor has judged the benefits to you greater than the risk of side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you have any serious side effects or signs of a new infection such as kidney problems, liver problems, stomach pain, vomiting, or dark urine.
- Get the medical attention right away if you have any serious side effects such as hearing changes, severe dizziness, fainting, irregular heartbeat, etc.
- This suspension is not recommended to be used in pregnancy as it may affect your foetus, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Ofloxacin 50 Mg Suspension passed into breast milk, therefore it is not recommended to be used while breastfeeding talk to the doctor before taking it to know all the risks and benefits of this suspension.
- It may cause muscle damage usually on the tendons that surround the ankle and inform the doctor if you feel pain or a tingling sensation in your muscle.
- This medication may cause dizziness or visual disturbances, thus avoid performing activities that require mental alertness like driving vehicles or operating medicine after taking this medicine.
- It may make you more sensitive to sunlight or tanning lights. Use sunscreen or wear protective clothing to avoid adverse reactions before stepping outside.
- Take this suspension only as directed by your doctor and do not take more of it, do not take it more often, and do not take it for a long time than your doctor prescribed.
- You can take this medication with or without food. Drinking the penalty of fluids, while you are being treated with this suspension or drinking penalty water, will help to prevent some unwanted side effects.
- Keep using this suspension for full-time treatment, even if you feel better after the first dose. Your infection may not clear up if you stop the medication before time.
- Ofloxacin 50 Mg Suspension comes with a full medication guide, read all the instructions carefully or consult your doctor if you have any questions.
Store Ofloxacin 50 Mg Suspension at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep out of the reach of the children and do not take outdated medicine or suspension no longer needed.
Ofloxacin 50 Mg Suspension Manufacturer and Supplier:
Swisschem Healthcare is one of the top leading PCD Pharma Franchise Companies in India, the company specializes in more than 200 pharmaceutical products and we have a well designed PCD Pharma Franchise program to provide franchise business opportunities to our customers. The company is focused on providing ISO-GMP-approved, affordable general medicine for franchises on a monopoly basis to its customers and supports all these with dedicated customer services.